The final part of my “Did you notice” trilogy! So let me address a lot of things in this blog! I suggest a hot/cold drink and a few snacks! Enjoy!
Remember, start each sentence with “Did you notice” for it to make sense!
Did you notice …
- You’re not reading this by accident. Everything is going to be alright. God is making a way for you right now.
- You’ll never have this day again, so make it count.
- The biggest lesson I’ve learned in life is no one is in charge of my happiness. Except me. People that search for others to bring them happiness will always be at a disadvantage in the real world. First of all, people aren’t always happy. Life isn’t always rainbows and perfect moments. So what’s even more important than finding someone you can turn up with or always have fun experiences with is finding someone you can grind through the rough patches. Yeah, it’s great to have a person that will buy you a nice gift and throw a surprise birthday party or brag about you on social media. But the person that will alter their daily routine and schedule because your transmission went out is the person you need to be building with.
- If you’re looking for someone else to make you happy, you’re always going to come up short! That’s your job! You should be looking for someone that allows you to grow, treats you with respect, and is willing to help you reach your long-term goals! A lot of ya’ll are simply looking for the wrong things and blaming other people for not living up to your unrealistic expectations.
- Not to let anyone think you need them in your life because at one point you didn’t know each other and you were doing just fine.
- Women will ALWAYS proclaim to be single by choice no matter what the real reason is. Using this cliche makes it seem as if they simply have never met anyone that meets their standard or being worthy of dating and that will always sound and feel better when admitting the men they wanted, didn’t want them because of their thinking, behaviour, personality or credentials.
- It amazes me how reluctant women are to take a look at their own standards and expectations when it comes to men. I mean how many people have to explain how harmful having unrealistic expectations are before women make adjustments to theirs. If you expect someone to do something that is unrealistic, it’s almost guaranteed to never happen. But I guess saying someone didn’t live up to your standards makes most women feel a lot better than acknowledging that their standards are unrealistic. A lot of ya’ll need to put your pride to the side in order to get into the relationships. Y’all can swear down all you want. Being stubborn and in denial doesn’t help!
- Every man they dated in the past is the problem? How are women that ask for impossible things like guarantees and future predictions from a man supposed to reach their relationship goals if they are fed stupid stuff from the internet? Major myth women seem to believe about men is that men love to chase a woman and that certainly isn’t the truth. Men like the process of meeting an attractive stranger and eventually becoming an item. A chase is when someone is actively pursuing someone that doesn’t want to be caught and isn’t showing interest in the person chasing them.
- I’m not going to run after you. I’ll show interest, maybe even a little flirtatious thirst but if you show me nothing, I stop everything.
- If treating women well is confused as being boring. I can live knowing it’s simply my ‘old school ways’. Is it my fault a thousand men approached you on Instagram? But none of them has the balls to approach you in person. But for me. Honestly speaking, you guys live in a wack ass generation #superficiallove
- Women post themselves half-nude and act all surprised when they attract ain’t-shit men, who just use them and are confused by this logic.
- If men with no jobs, no ambition, and very little chivalry or respect, end up romantically involved with women of all levels. What’d make them believe that a man that has several of the qualities that women look for in men would struggle to find a woman? I mean think about it, are we really supposed to think a man that is attractive, with a great career and personality, that would be considered husband/father material by the most woman is going to have problems finding a woman that wants to be in a relationship with him? LMAO, yeah right.
- Failing back means a person is showing less interest and giving less effort than they already were, so why would a person work harder for someone that isn’t doing the same for them? A woman with these kinds of expectations is setting herself up to be single for a long time. First of all, it’s not fair for her to come up with a standard of how a man should pursue her and hold it against him when he doesn’t live up to the fairytale stuff she came up in her head or sees in movies! No quality man is going to kiss her ass and jump through hoops just because she feels that’s what he’s supposed to do. This is a classic example of a woman not being aware of the current dating climate and giving herself way too much value. This is why any dude with his shit together that can attract another woman will dismiss a woman that does this and view her as playing games. If he is putting forth the effort to show interest and get with a woman and she deems it not be enough and falls back and then expects him to fight for her, she’s crazy and is going to get left behind almost every time. If you are interested in someone, you should be moving towards them, not falling back. A real man will dismiss a chick like this and give zero fucks about it. He knows it’s her loss if he was actually coming to her on a real level and showing interest.
- Thinking you’re so great and you deserve x,y and z are so unattractive. There’s something to be said for humbling yourself, gratefulness, not thinking of yourself higher than others, not making a judgment against people based on things that are insignificant in the light of eternity. If you can’t maintain relationships it is most likely that we need to look at ourselves.
- Wasted time is more expensive than wasted money.
- If you can’t be my place of peace, don’t expect me to stick around.
The first mistake is that people try to find the ‘perfect’ relationship instead of finding someone with who they’re compatible.
- A f*boy is a dude that uses lies and deception to take advantage of or get romantically involved with women. A real man is a dude that attracts women by being authentic with them. He presents his real personality, lifestyle, and credentials to women he’s interested in dating.
Women only post pics of themselves in the hope of attracting one specific guy and they don’t really care about likes from other people. It just makes her look more desirable to the one guy they have their sites on. That makes no sense to me and it’s quite passive but a lot of women I talk to seem to agree with it. There are a lot of reasons but not many good ones that I can think of. Some women do it because they want the ego boost of attracting someone only to reject them. Some are insecure or have social anxiety and want ‘distant’ validation without the obligation of actually having to interact with the people.
People are so temporary. You think they’re down for you and next thing you know they’re out of your life.
A lot of females really lose themselves trying to be something for a nothing ass dude.
You never lose friendships. You gained what you needed from them. You evolve and create new ones. Growth. Level up.
Girls will start disliking the way you tweet and be like “defo dodged a bullet 😅” These times they were never even on your menu.
Why do girls say ‘problem is, “he’s too nice”. What shall I do then jab you in the throat and nick your purse?
- People hold a core belief that is very strong, which is fine. But when they’re presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It’d create a feeling that’s extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance and because it is so important to protect the core belief, they’ll rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn’t fit in with the core belief. – Frank Fanon.
- It takes a special kind of con artist to get rich without paying taxes by selling people an invisible product for 10% of their income that they can’t see until after they die.
- Religion is like having a classroom where the students have to show up every day but there’s no teacher. There are a bunch of books around and no-one is even sure which one is the textbook. Some students insist on one book; others agree just as hard for another. Then suddenly, on the last day, the teacher appears and says he’s been watching everybody the whole time. He praises the one who chose the right textbook and sends them off to have cookies and milk and then he sets everyone else on fire.
- You believe you are the children of God, but you continuously say “All I can do is pray”. Actions do speak louder.
- Never be ashamed or embarrassed to give your opinions, even if they’re unpopular. Being true to yourself is the most freeing thing you can do!
- If you’re walking around with a computer in your pocket, yet still believes the religious myths that were taught to your enslaved ancestors, then this is proof that you’re indeed mentally enslaved. If your religion was truly empowering, the enslavers would have withheld it from us, not force it upon us as they did. The truths that you seek are right before you Just use your critical thinking minds.
- There are a lot of factors that contribute to why relationships don’t last. So for real men that actually have the goal of making relationships work they often get frustrated with a lot of things women do that I talk about on my page all the time. Things like treating their feelings as facts, criticizing a man for thinking and doing normal male things, reacting and making decisions based on assumptions, having unrealistic expectations, etc because these are the things that make men fall out of love and choose to end relationships. Women can’t afford to behave in ways that cause them to be eliminated as girlfriend or wife material by the small % of men that actually want girlfriends and wives. Because the rest of the men they’re attracted to just want to casually date or just f’ck and neither one of those things are most women’s relationship goals.
- Being an f’ck boy only gets a dude short-term success with women. Doing the things it takes to acquire the credentials most women look for in a man takes more time and effort than simply lying and deceiving chicks. But it’s definitely worth it in the end.
- It takes constant effort, sacrifice, and understanding to make a relationship last and actually be considered healthy. It’s not as easy as it looks on TV
- If you could see the spirit/vibes of the person you are most intimate with would you still sleep with them? Would they make it past hello? This is why it’s important to know who you are dealing with beforehand and really dedicate time to communicating with them. Because having a soul to the wrong soul could literally ruin your life. It’s an exchange of energy. I never believed this until a convo with my boy, Dean and it makes sense. Have you ever noticed that after a while, when you are intimate with someone, you start picking up their slang and your perspective and outlook on life may change too – some argue that is the result of influence too and that is true. But look, for example, if you’re intimate with someone who vibrates in a lower state, you may find yourself becoming sad and negative all the time and in exchange, they become happy and more full of life. Even years after the relationship is over, people still have a strong connection to old flames even if it wasn’t a positive situation. It is said that extremely promiscuous people are often very sad and people often correlate this to the number of souls that they have exchanged with. Who knows?
- It says a lot about a woman when she automatically connects anything having to do with men and/or sex to finances! A woman that views her kit-kat as a source of money will always struggle to have meaningful relationships with men.
- The term “hoe” has become synonymous with promiscuous although the two words are technically different. The term ‘hoe’ is most commonly used to define a “slut”, not a prostitute. A ‘whore’ is a prostitute, not a hoe. I find it interesting that English evolves over time.
- You think I can’t live without you. Who do you think you are? My phone charger?
- Once you know the truth, you’re never the same.
- Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
- I was taught to wait for my turn and never hate.
- You have to understand the difference between people not feeling your shit and people sleeping on you…
- I know I am on the right path cause things stopped being easy.
- When the rich rob the poor, it’s called business. When the poor fight back, it’s called violence.
- Stop using your ability to work well under pressure as an excuse for procrastinating.
- Your ex-don’t owe you shit. An explanation, apology, update on their life, etc. The sooner Y’all grasps this, the better.
- I’m too old to be talking to someone knowing it’s leading nowhere.
- Girls are so quick to tell their friends to lock off a relationship but when it’s them now, they don’t understand English.
- If you think I’m interested in you, please stop thinking.
- Your WCW tweets about being single but ignores every guy that tries to talk to her.
- One of my biggest fears is thinking somebody got me like I got them but they’re really out there making me look dumb as f’ while I’m down for them.
- I can see why it’s hard to find love nowadays, people are great actors. They can be into you but not really “INTO” you
- If you want love open your heart to love and let all that other bullshit go
- Running into heartbreak once can have you running from love for the rest of your life.
- You shouldn’t give the world to somebody that’s happy with just running around the city
- Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems; look for someone who will face them with you
- The tingly silly feeling you get when you start talking to a new person? That’s common sense leaving your body.
- Your mental health, emotional health, and spiritual health are just as important as your physical health.
- Sometimes your physical type is bad for your emotional health
- Failure is not always a mistake. The real mistake is to stop trying.
- Stop thinking about what he or she wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want?
- You look back on the people you used to find attractive and get mad at yourself for having bad taste.
- As my Jamaican fam would say “yu pick and yu pick, till yu pick shit”
- I’m on the hunt for who I’ve not yet become
- Music is my escape from all the bullshit in life
- I hope the next trend in music is a talent
- Women will try to force a man to change things about himself and will demand that he accept her and all of her flaws in the name of love. But won’t view that extremely hypocritical stance as being a double standard! LOL.
- Nobody has more “positive vibes only” post on IG than a chick that’s happily fucking somebody’s boyfriend
- The fact that you aren’t where you want to be, should be enough motivation.
- If you really don’t f with me, unfollow me because this glow, this glow is gonna make you mad.
- Stop asking people who have never been where you’re going, for directions.
- When your ex is nearby, your demon senses start tingling. Thanks to Sarah for preventing me from smacking my one up, a few months ago at a comedy event.
- Someday soon. You’re gonna catch that dream you’ve chasing.
- When someone is crying and you don’t know what to say …. u okay?
- People going through some shit but trying their hardest to be positive. Proud of you.
- Some people can’t support you in public because of the way they’ve talked about you in private.
- God never gives you a dream that matches your budget. He’s not checking your bank account, he’s checking your faith.
- Your friends were there before your bf and they’ll be there when he’s gone.
- Black Americans protesting for us in the UK? Get your tongues out their arses they don’t care about you.
- It’s not for the person who’s broken my heart to tell me to behave correctly. Committing acts of spitefulness, assault or criminal damage doesn’t make you any less wrong because you have been hurt.
- Until I get where I wanna be in life, I am broke.
- Focus on your long-term goal, good things will soon happen.
- Taking the knee isn’t about the anthem, it’s an act of solidarity that egotistical sociopath cannot stop democracy and free speech.
- Isn’t it scary knowing that any time could be the last time you could talk to someone? Always keep that in mind, when you’re actually ‘beefing’ someone!
- If you mess with me, I’ll let karma do its job. Mess with my family. I’ll be karma.
- We all one natural disaster away from being broke. All these things we see as success is completely worthless, it’s just shit to boost each other’s ego and I like my ego boost too but I don’t live my life chasing it. But you have to be a strong-minded individual to stomach the reality of a thing called life.
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them but you know they’re always there.
- It takes going through some shit to realize some shit.
- I’m a man of loyalty, self-respect, and great morals, ask anyone that knows me, I’ll wait. I was brought up very well by two amazing Caribbeans parents and it has made a great family man that is always ready to pick up the pieces even if wrong has been created, it’s made me strong today. Sometimes you really have to be careful of the people you surround yourself with because they can be the reason as to why you end up becoming something you’re not. There are some friends I have but do not talk to them regularly because we live different lives so I keep my distance from them because I don’t want to be lured into a lifestyle I do not live. It’s very easy to fall off so please be careful of your surroundings because you can end up just like them and that might not always be the positive route even behaviours can rub off on you. That is the main reason to why a lot of people haven’t progressed in life because of their surroundings they’re afraid to change.
- Dating several people with the aims of being in a serious relationship with any of them in the long term is counterproductive. I think it makes it more difficult to invest in someone sufficiently in the physical and emotional sense. There’s only so much energy we have. There’s only so much time that we have. Let me repeat, if you want a long-term relationship, all of this applies. If you’re trying to keep things casual, then do you. We’re a generation with increasingly shorter attention spans. We have access to people in a way that is wildly unprecedented. Whilst I believe that is just the game and we have to be prepared to compete, we also have had to acknowledge what can get in the way of our goals and TBH dating multiple people is a means to satiate our own egos and also mask our insecurities. We have to get over that.
No, she didn’t hypnotize and put me in a sinking place.
Black love doesn’t mean Caucasian hatred.